People who have had Ultherapy® know about its many benefits – the main one being that it tightens and firms the skin and can make you look (and feel) younger. But maybe, if you are trying to decide which procedure is right for you, you need some more information. Here are some things you should know about Ultherapy!
What can Ultherapy do for you?
Ultherapy is noninvasive, effective, and very popular (for good reason). This procedure:
• Uses ultrasound to heat up the deepest layers of the skin. The heat is distributed in just the right way and at just the right temperature, which stimulates new collagen to be produced – it is like creating new, youthful-looking skin.
• Can be used to lift, firm, and tone your neck, chin, and brow, while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
• Is safe and has been approved by the FDA.
• Is noninvasive, which means you don’t have to worry about the hassle and pain of a surgical procedure. There are no needles or scalpels – the procedure simply involves a device that is moved across your skin. There is no downtime needed afterward to recover (you can go right back to your daily activities as soon as the procedure is done), there is no swelling or bruising to recover from, and you don’t have to worry about side effects.
• Gives results that can last up to 2 years, and you’ll start to see results after only 1 or 2 treatments.
• Is a great option for someone who isn’t ready for a facelift just yet, but wants the benefits of a facelift. It’s also a great option if you’ve already had a facelift and you want your neck and upper chest to look as young as your face does.
• Is a great option even for younger people who are starting to notice that their skin is starting to look loose and less firm and are starting to notice lines and wrinkles.
As you can see, there are many benefits to Ultherapy! If you would like to discuss this procedure to see if it might be right for you, contact Amara Medical Aesthetics in Bellevue, Washington, for a consultation. Call (425) 455-2131 today!