“The most important thing about my job is the trust and care people place in me. My purpose is to take care of patients and help them safely achieve their goals. I’m not just treating a face, I’m treating a person.”
Kristin J. Tarbet, MD
Dr. Kristin J. Tarbet is a double board certified plastic surgeon and has been based in Bellevue, Washington for over 20 years. As the leading provider of the facelift procedure in Seattle, Dr. Tarbet has over 10 years of experience in facial cosmetic surgery.
Her extensive study of the field has provided her with the opportunity to learn from some of the world’s most respected leaders in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery and anti-aging technologies.
Dr. Tarbet has written numerous articles featured in over 20 publications of prominent medical journals and surgical textbook chapters, and conducted over 60 presentations at national and international meetings.
CREDENTIALS OF OUR EXTREMELY QUALIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON:
- American Board of Ophthalmology Board Certification
- American Board of Cosmetic Surgery Board Certification
- Diplomat of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS)
- Clinical Associate Professor of the University of Washington School of Medicine
- Preceptor of the ASOPRS Ophthalmic Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship Program
- National Instructor and Lecturer, Invited International Presenter
- Author of textbook chapters and scientific publications
- MD from the University of Utah
- Internship at the University of Utah
- Residency in Ophthalmology at Washington University’s Barnes Hospital
- Ophthalmic Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship
- Neuro-ophthalmology and Orbit at Washington University’s Barnes Hospital Fellowship
- MO from the University of Wisconsin
Schedule Washington Plastic Surgery Consultation Today!
For more information or to schedule your consultation with Dr. Tarbet, click here to contact Amara Medical Aesthetics today! Our practice serves Bellevue, Seattle and the surrounding areas of Washington.