“The most important thing about my job is the trust and care people place in me. My purpose is to take care of patients and help them safely achieve their goals. I’m not just treating a face, I’m treating a person.”
Kristin J. Tarbet, MD
Kristin Tarbet FACS, an esteemed expert in the field of plastic surgery. With triple board certifications and over 30 years of experience, she specializes in oculoplastic surgery, bringing a meticulous approach to eye-related procedures. As a clinical professor and preceptor at prestigious institutions like Mayo Clinic and the University of Washington, Dr. Tarbet's leadership extends to fellowship training. Her commitment to innovation is evident through her participation in clinical trials, solidifying her national expertise. Her impressive board certifications include the American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, and the American Board of Ophthalmology. Trust your face to the hands of a dedicated professional plastic surgeon in Bellevue, WA who is passionate about helping you achieve your goals.
Credentials of Our Extremely Qualified Plastic Surgeon:
- American Board of Ophthalmology Board Certification
- American Board of Cosmetic Surgery Board Certification
- Diplomat of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS)
- Clinical Associate Professor of the University of Washington School of Medicine
- Preceptor of the ASOPRS Ophthalmic Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship Program
- National Instructor and Lecturer, Invited International Presenter
- Author of textbook chapters and scientific publications
- MD from the University of Utah
- Internship at the University of Utah
- Residency in Ophthalmology at Washington University’s Barnes Hospital
- Ophthalmic Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship
- Neuro-ophthalmology and Orbit at Washington University’s Barnes Hospital Fellowship
- MO from the University of Wisconsin
Schedule Washington Plastic Surgery Consultation Today!
For more information or to schedule your consultation with Dr. Tarbet, click here to contact Amara Medical Aesthetics today! Our practice serves Bellevue, Seattle and the surrounding areas of Washington.