Do you ever look at yourself in the mirror and wish you could go back in time, back to when your skin was young and fresh looking, unblemished, undamaged by the sun, and unaffected by acne and other skin problems? Morpheus8 can help you do just that – and you should know that Dr. Kristin Tarbet has been named the #1 Morpheus8 consumable provider in Washington!
How Does Morpheus8 Work?
You may have had microneedling done, a procedure in which tiny needles puncture the skin to create little tiny wounds. To heal these wounds, new skin cells begin to grow, along with collagen and elastin, proteins that are vital for your skin to be firm and to keep it looking young. Morpheus8 uses not just microneedling, it also uses radiofrequency energy. This allows the treatment to reach down into the deeper layers of the skin.
What Are the Benefits of Morpheus8?
Microneedling by itself is very effective in dealing with skin problems, and the addition of radiofrequency energy makes it even more so. And there are other benefits of a Morpheus8 treatment:
- It is not painful. Most patients say there is only a feeling of mild heat, and all that is needed is a topical anesthetic.
- It can be used for a variety of skin problems. It can help skin that is sagging and is damaged from too much sun exposure. It can also treat acne and acne scars, enlarged pores, and skin with an irregular tone and texture.
- It is noninvasive. There are no incisions required, so you don’t have to worry about scars. You may have some swelling, bruising, and redness, but this can be treated with an over-the-counter pain medication.
- It is quick and there is no downtime needed. It typically only takes about an hour, and you can get right back to your daily activities afterwards.
- It is permanent. However, you may need an occasional touch-up to keep your skin looking its best.
Morpheus8 can give your skin the unblemished, youthful look it once had. Contact Amara Medical Aesthetics in Bellevue, Washington, for a Morpheus8 appointment. Call (425) 455-2131 today!