The decision to get a facelift is not one most people make lightly. Are you currently trying to decide if you would like to go ahead and get that facelift? If you are having trouble deciding for sure, read on for 5 good reasons to go ahead and schedule that procedure today!
Why should you get a facelift?
Everyone has their own reasons for wanting a cosmetic procedure. Here are 5 reasons why facelifts are so popular:
1. It can turn back the clock. As we age we lose elasticity in the face, beginning as early as our 40s, no matter how well we take care of our skin. You can make sure to eat a healthy diet, stay out of the sun, and use the right skincare products for years and years and yet somehow still have skin that is sagging and wrinkled. A facelift lifts and tightens the skin, erasing wrinkles and helping you to look younger.
2. The results are long-lasting and natural looking. In the hands of a skilled, experienced surgeon, no one will even be able to tell you’ve had work done – they will just notice that you look younger and that your skin looks tighter and smoother.
3. It’s not just for the face. During a facelift procedure, you can see other benefits, such as tightening of the jowls and a smoother neckline.
4. You will look younger – but more importantly you will feel younger! A facelift can make you feel better and more confident about yourself, and isn’t that the best reason of all to consider such a procedure?
5. It’s not just for women. Men age too. And, just like women, men may be self conscious about sagging jowls and wrinkles making them look old. There is no reason why a man can’t get a facelift (or another plastic surgery procedure), too!
If you have been considering a facelift, don’t put it off any longer! If you have any doubts or questions about this procedure, contact Amara Medical Aesthetics for a consultation. Call the office in Bellevue, Washington, at (425) 455-2131 for an appointment today!