You probably have other things on your mind right now, and summer probably feels very, very far away. But, there are certain benefits to planning ahead and doing things now to ensure your summer will be the best ever. Wouldn’t it be nice to enjoy the warm weather without worrying about shaving or waxing? It is possible, if you start now with laser hair removal!
Why start now?
Laser hair removal is very effective and it has many benefits, but it can take a few sessions – up to 6 treatments – before you start to see the effects. Another reason to start now is that you have to make sure your skin is prepared before the procedure: for instance, you’ll need to avoid the sun for 4 to 6 weeks before your treatment and let any tanning you have fade. You also need to avoid electrolysis, waxing, and plucking before your treatment and some skincare products – your laser hair removal specialist will discuss with you all that you need to do before the procedure.
However, laser hair removal is all worth the effort.
• It works. The treatment destroys the hair follicle, and many patients see a 90% reduction in hair. You may need touch ups from time to time, but this still beats shaving and waxing all the time.
• It is less painful than other techniques such as waxing.
• It is safe and FDA-approved, and it has been done successfully with millions of patients.
• There is no downtime and no time needed for recovery after the procedure and no pain. At most, you may have some redness and swelling, which passes within a few hours.
• Most anyone can have laser hair removal, on any part of the body. Both men and women have hair removed on the arms, chest, back, face, bikini area, abdomen, and legs.
• In the end, it costs less (and it ends up taking less time) than a lifetime of shaving or waxing.
Starting laser hair removal now means your summer will be a smooth one. Plan ahead with a laser hair removal appointment now at Amara Medical Aesthetics in Bellevue, Washington. Call (425) 455-2131 today!